Sunday, May 23, 2010

Did ya' miss me?

I'm bbbbaaaaaccccckkkk!
Well, just temporarily.  But before I get into that, I want to catch you up on all the stuff we've been up to since I last left you hanging on the exciting, thrilling, electrifying life of the Heuetts! So Since I last blogged in January this is what the Heuetts have been up to:

We got rid of Murphy . . . . and the 16 holes he dug in the backyard!  (An elderly man on a farm took him!  Can you say Hallelujiah?!?)


We visited Vernal, Utah and the dinosaur museum along with some other unusual and interesting things!  We went there for spring break and it was still sooo  cold there!  (It should speak volumes to any of you who know Brian to have him holding his coat in this picture.  Not only did he take it, he actually wore it!)   Unbelievable!


Celebrated Easter with the Cadbury Mini eggs grandma sent - they are our all-time favorite~!  It just isn't Easter without them!  We love our chocolate!

We celebrated the life of someone dear to us that has lived half a century! 
And look!  He still has all his teeth!



And Celeste went to Prom!~  Ahhh -  Aren't they cute?


Now, to explain the temporary blogging delay that will soon be upon us!  Since I've gotten a taste of the school thing, I quite enjoy it. I did relatively OK in my classes and realized that I would need Math 1050 as a prerequisite to my major. I looked at all my options to schedule this class in the fall, but they were all mid-day and my boss wasn't thrilled with the idea of me taking off in the middle of the workday for a math class. It kinda cuts into the 'running a business' thing. The only class that he wasn't against was the one offered this summer, from June 2 - July 2, everyday from 8:00 - 10:00. I didn't know if I could do it. Such an intense course covering the material of a normal semester in a quarter of the time. But Brian encouraged me to take it, and after I met the professor, I decided to go for it. My professor's name will be Jing Jong Han! Any guesses where he's from? I'll give you a hint - it ain't America! Anyway it will take up a good chunk of my summer so I may have to put the whole blogging thing on hold again unless I actually understand the math and it comes easy to me! hahaha - Right!  See ya after July 2nd!
 

1 comment:

julie said...

Great pictures!

Good luck with your math class - I'm sure you'll do great!